The Culture Shock Miami Student Advisory Council is instrumental in the success of the program! Members are involved in all aspects of decision making and serve as ambassadors for the arts throughout Miami-Dade County.
As a Council member you get to:
- Attend shows!
- Promote CSM through social media
- Staff the info table for events throughout the season
- Serve on committees that assist with planning and/or promoting events
- Share information about Culture Shock Miami with your friends and classmates
- Receive volunteer credit for your school (as applicable)
We meet the 1st Wednesday of the month at 3:30pm in the Cultural Affairs office in downtown Miami. (FREE food provided!)
If you would like to apply to be a part of this fun group, or would like to learn more about it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be within the Culture Shock Miami age range of 13-22 years old to apply.