Use $5 Tickets to Teach
- Have your students write a review of an event. Submit student reviews to be published on our website. (See Student Review Program for details.)
- Offer extra credit. Reward students who attend an event related to a class lesson or theme.
- Take your foreign language class to a cultural program. Expand students’ knowledge of world cultures.
- Enhance a lesson on a specific subject. Visit a museum or attend a performance.
- Contact Arts for Learning Miami for creative ways to connect these cultural experiences with your classroom curriculum.
Arts for Learning is a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing teaching and learning through the arts and community cultural resources by linking learning experiences to the real world.
Guided tours of the Main House are available for school groups from 4th – 12th grades. Group tours are conducted by professionally trained Volunteer Guides and are available by appointment. Tours last approximately one hour.
Vizcaya has developed thematic tours for school audiences which support local, state and national curricular goals in Social Studies, Visual Arts and Language Arts. Lesson plans are available.